The first mentions about this summer resort in the valley of Jizera river date from 1432. On the rock ridge above the right bank of Jizera there is a romantic Pantheon and a chateau from 1700 that was later given an Empire appearance. Nowadays it is used for economic purposes. There are many folk timbered buildings in the village. A huge two-storey house with a vault on the first storey called the Bouček´s farm is accessible to the public.
Boučkův statek farmhouse
A typical display of half-timbered folk architecture of the central Jizera river region. Located here is a permanent exhibition of the history of Malá Skála region, a gallery of creative art, wooden Nativities from the workshop of an academic painter Josef Jíra and a style restaurant.